A Podiatrist, also known as a Podiatric physician or "Foot & Ankle Doctor", is a medical professional who is devoted to the study of and, the medical treatment and management of disorders of the foot, ankle and lower extremity.
At Excel Podiatry Clinic, we will assess, advice, recommend management and treatment options for your lower extremities and Feet & Ankle problems:
Some of the common Conditions that can be seen within a podiatric practice are:
- General Foot and Ankle Pains
- Heel Pains
- Ingrown Toe Nails and Warts (Surgical & Non-Surgical)
- Fungal Nail and Skin Infections
- Body/ Structural Biomechanics; ie Whole Body Alignments, Flat Feet, High Arched Feet
- Foot Lumps and Bumps; ie Bunions, Ganglionic Cysts
- General Routine Foot Care and Check-up i.e: Corns & Calluses & Blisters
- Gait Analysis and Running Related Issues – Sporting injuries, Muscle Overuse.
- Acupuncture (Traditional and Dry-Needling)
- Diabetic Assessments i.e: Vascular and Neurological Assessments
- Prescriptions of Custom-made Orthotics and OTC orthotics
- Child and Elderly Foot Problems
- Foot Mobilisation and Trigger points Therapy
- Manual Therapy ie: Counter Strain Therapy, Osteophathic Techniques
- And others...
" If you have any other concerns or problems not listed here, please don't hesitate to come see us today!"
*No GP referrals required.
*Bulk-Billing Services for following Patients:
- Department of Veteran,
- Chronic Management Care Plans
- Worker Compensation
*On-site Private Health Funds Rebates available to eligible patients